Friday, February 15, 2013

Finish it Friday

I don't know how to officially join a finish it Friday list or group but I'm listing mine here today because I just completed the quilt I mentioned wanting to start yesterday with the Rachel Ashwell and Mary Rose cotton prints =)

So here it is and it is now listed in my NCsewingNook Etsy store and as always, fingers crossed that someone loves it as much as I do...



 
I've started getting back into the shabby roses mood again - Big time.
 
Have a fantastic weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the soft colors, and the raw edge hearts. Very pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, suggestion, question or compliment =) The only thing I would ask is that no indecent, advertising or abusive posts be placed here.