Thursday, February 14, 2013

CHEESECAKE for BREAKFAST !

Yes, that's right - cheesecake !
(and a new stash of shabby fabrics)
Boy if that didn't just perk up my mood and make my Valentine's Day that much sweeter!

I just got some wonderful girly floral fabrics in and some white swiss dot & ruffled cotton too so my plan is to make a shabby, baby rag quilt.

FIRST though....
There is the pressing matter of this cheesecake I made last night.
Now when it comes to cheesecakes, I like mine thick, dense and on the dry side.

I'm a little weird in a way as I don't much like berry topping and mostly prefer eating it plain, no toppings.   However, I do have some Trader Joe's lemon curd and for me it adds just the right amount of tartness to balance out the sweetness of the vanilla in the cake.

I'm going to be doing a cheesecake post and tutorial in March.
My mum is coming down for a visit and I know she is a cheesecake nut like me so it will be a nice treat for her  =)

Have a most wonderful and crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, suggestion, question or compliment =) The only thing I would ask is that no indecent, advertising or abusive posts be placed here.