Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Apple Jacks n' Jelly Rolls ....

Sounds like another breakfast post no?

I'll call this what it is, an "impulse" buy.

Finally have it, my first jelly roll ever.
And it's Apple Jack because I fell head over tea kettle for the prints.

I had to have it.  Didn't know why. Didn't have a definative plan at the time and furthermore, I don't know what I am going to do with it now that I have it.

I DO know, I'm not unwrapping it until I have a good idea or at least a general direction -

So yes. Impulsive.  Very fitting word at the moment.
Suffice to say, it might be a while before I follow up on this particular item/project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, suggestion, question or compliment =) The only thing I would ask is that no indecent, advertising or abusive posts be placed here.