Monday, March 5, 2012

I decided to work with minky today...
Specifically - cuddle dots minky (well that's one name for it)
I have to admit I was initimidated because A. it stretches....and B. it stretches....
So yes. I was afraid of sewing with a stretch fabric, particularly because I was
using it in the making of yet another rag quilt (this time a 36"x36" baby quilt)
which I think came out Great!

I also used the hair clips instead of pins,
 all the way up to the point where I was stitching rows and then I switched to pins.

And here is the finished product :)

I listed it in my Etsy store...
I never get a photo of anything I make that looks as good as it does in person...
Anybody else have that feeling about pictures of things you make?
(update: sold on Etsy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, suggestion, question or compliment =) The only thing I would ask is that no indecent, advertising or abusive posts be placed here.