Sunday, April 1, 2012

I made a fabulous find at eBay about a week ago-
A dreamy cream cotton dotty fabric with lovely peach roses made by Yuwa...  I have since tried to hunt down more and have been dissapointingly unsuccessful in my quest.




I pondered what to do with it for only about a day or so and came up
with mixing it along with a blender so as to stretch my tiny treasured stash.
I made a lightly quilted, chunky rag-quilt shoulder bag with tall pockets and have added a tutorial for it HERE.

This bag is currently for sale in my Etsy store!
(update: it sold:)



.
If you happen by and you like it, please feel most welcome to follow me and also to leave a comment or question :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, suggestion, question or compliment =) The only thing I would ask is that no indecent, advertising or abusive posts be placed here.