Sunday, June 3, 2012

This weekend I started a new quilt using the x's and o's tutorial video over at
quiltingtutorials.com - I found it doing a search for ideas on what can be done
with charm packs.

I'll post some progress pictures and as promised, when I get to the binding
portion, I'll show you how I close mine.

Something else I managed to get done between last night and this afternoon,
is a brand new embroidery designs linework set called Pedigree Dogs.
I've done them in both 4x4 and 5x7 sizes. They are up on my embroidery site and also
for sale on Etsy at both sizes for the price of one.

Here is a picture of the set if you are interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time it takes to leave a comment, suggestion, question or compliment =) The only thing I would ask is that no indecent, advertising or abusive posts be placed here.